Visit the Shop

07 September 2012

$1 Book Project: Day Three


hello, guys! I'm sharing one last project for the $1 book projects series. After I moved all my stuff out of my house to get ready for another year at college, my walls and especially my headboard area started to look rather dull. So I spruced it up a little with this fun project:

here's how I did it. I cut out a bunch of hearts from my dollar store book. Then I cut little strips and folded them into squares to make the hearts pop from off the wall. I glued the hearts a nd squares together and then taped them onto my wall. I also had one "different" heart to add a little variety. I cut the middle out leaving an outline of the heart.

enjoy!
 
I'll have one more book project post coming your way tomorrow. Stay tuned!


1 comment: