Visit the Shop

05 September 2012

7 Questions #21

Hey, guys! Here's my little link up to Gentri's 7 Questions Series:
 
Funny Picture of the week, of course!
so uhh... I'm actually not in this picture. But it was a funny day. My friends and I went to Ihop Monday morning to try their Red Velvet pancakes (DELICOUS!) and we got a little crazy afterwards... but that's kind of normal for us.
 
1. I say "Jump" You say ______.
Rump! That's honestly the first thing that came into my head..."I'm a poet and I didn't even know it"

2. What is your favorite flower?
Columbines. Oh, they are so pretty. Or a nice, white daisy. Both columbines and daisies grow in our backyard and I just love them. (sometimes my family refers to me as the "family hippie" because I like to wear flowers in my hair and such...but it's fine, more flowers for me!)
Columbine Flower at Yankee Boy Pass
(via, via)

3. If you had to choose between having plumbing or electricity, which would you choose?
Plumbing, hands-down. I can live with candles. But no toilets or running water? That would make life a lot trickier, you know?

4. What is your go-to funny youtube video? (keep 'em clean)
My roomie and I just stumbled upon this little gem last night and we were CRACKING up. We were already in a goofy mood, so this just set us off the edge. Also, I am not a Twilight fan at all, so I'm sorry if you are and this doesn't float your boat. But it's SO funny.

"dude. you slapped a fiiiiish". haha!:)
 
5. Do you think dreams mean something?
Oh, definitely. Dreams are so special to me. They're either really really funny, which is just what I needed that particular day, or they are inspiring and hopeful, which is always very nice. They say you only dream about things that you've seen/heard about, so since I don't watch anything scary/naughty/etc, I usually have very pleasant dreams. When I remember them. Which is rare:)

6. Do you collect anything?
Not really, but when my sister Shaunelle was little she had a whole bunch of collections and one day my mom told her to get rid of her "junk", and she looked all offended and said (a la Ariel) : "But it's my...collection!" haha, I love her:)
7. You're in a situation that is everything it should be. You're with the right people, in the right place, doing the right things, but it doesn't "feel" right... What do you do?
Get out! There's a reason you feel that way. I guarantee.
 
Click the image below for other great link-ups
 
AND! ("wait for iiiiit") <--What's it from? Only the best TV show ever.
 
Have a lovelee day:)
 
-Lee


4 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen a columbine before, but it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that video is HILARIOUS!! hahaha! Wow. Loved it.
    And oh Shaunelle. That's hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Look at this stuff. Isn't it neat? Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?" No! Collections should keep on growing forever and ever! I like your sister's answer. I should keep that in my arsenal for one day when someone tries to tell me I should get rid of some stuff haha

    And I love daisies too! They are probably in my top 5 favorite flowers : ]

    ReplyDelete