Visit the Shop

19 September 2012

7 Questions #23

Hey, hey, hey! Here's my link-up to Gentri's "7 Questions" series for the week:
 
Funny picture of the week:
So my roommates and I met a new friend this past week. His name is Robert and he is SO funny. Just looking at this picture makes me bust up. Also, he is HUGE! 6' 5". A wopping foot and two inches taller than me. I love how I barely make it up to his shoulder. Somehow all my friends end up taller than me. But hey, I make up for it with my big personality...har har har.
 
1. Do you ever have reoccurring dreams?
When I was little, I'd always dream that I could fly. Let's be honest: I still have those dreams  sometimes. Maybe if God didn't make me a human I'd have been a birdie:)

2. It's the first day of Fall (or Spring for you southern hemispherers) in a few days, what are you looking forward to most?
Sweaters! I love feeling cozy, and sweaters are just the ticket. And boots. And scarves. And the pretty leaves! Autumn is so beautiful to me.

3. Because a lack of coordination, would you rather not be able to tie your shoes or cut your own food?
I'd rather not be able to tie my own shoes. Because I only have one pair of shoes right now that require tying. I have a bunch of flats/Toms, etc. Nifty wifty, eh?

4. Would you rather live in a house made entirely of glass or a house with no windows?
I think it'd be amazing to live in a house made entirely of glass somewhere absolutely gorgeous like a forest or a lake. I'd love to wake up every morning to the sights of God's beautiful creations.

5. Would you rather walk on you toes or heels forever?
My little sister is a ballerina, so she'd probably say "toes", I'm guessing. But as I am not, I'll go with heels? I think either way it'd be pretty tricky.

6. What's your favorite sense? (you have 5 btw)
hearing! I love music, laughter, talking...everything with noise. A close second would be a 4-way tie:)

7. What's your favorite movie quote of all time?
I absolutely LOVE the Gwenyth Paltrow version of "Emma" and a while ago this line stood out to me and I decided to doodle about it. Because that's the kind of thing I do.
a Mr. Knightly quote, of course. He's full of so much wisdom. Plus he's pretty handsome:) all in all, it's an absolutely lovely sentiment.

click the picture below for other great link-ups!
 


and have a lovelee day!
-Lee

1 comment:

  1. Autumn is indeed gorgeous! And you made a great point about where that glass house should be. I never even thought of a location, but you're right. Somewhere by a lake or a place with a beautiful view would be ideal! : ]

    ReplyDelete