Visit the Shop

26 September 2012

7 Questions #24


Hey, hey, hey! Here's my little link-up to Gentri's 7 Questions:

I'm a little embarrassed to share my funny picture of the week...but...here it is.
Isn't that the WEIRDEST picture of me EVER?! I LOOK LIKE A SUPER CREEPY MAN DRESSED UP AS A WOMAN! gross. I think it's the enlarged lip coupled with the small eyes... I was playing around with my new laptop's web camera and all of its distortion effects. Needless to say, there's plenty more where this came from, folks! Stay tuned for more next week. Maybe :)

1. Describe your perfect day.
I'd spend my perfect day on a picnic, just after the flowers had blossomed, under an old, shady tree. All my family and dear friends would be there, and we'd have the grandest time. Someone would break out the old uke (maybe Alyssa or myself) and then we'd have a super chill sing along. If that isn't perfect, I don't know what is.

2.What was something that you were afraid of as a child?
As a child I used to have nightmares  ALL the time of what I used to call "mimmies" (mummies, my parents later discovered), and when my dad came in at night to comfort me from my nightmare I'd think it was still the dream and that he was a mimmie. Yeah...I had a very vivid imagination as a child.


3. What's something you're afraid of today?
MIMMIES! ...and spiders. ooooo I can't handle them. I can't even look at them and I need my little sister to kill them for me. Pathetic, right? You'd think I'd be mature enough to handle them. But nope.

4. Would you rather be obsessed with yourself or someone else?
I think either would be very awkward, but I'd rather be obsessed with someone else...I don't want people to hate me because I'm narcissistic. But I also don't want people to hate me because I'm a creeper. That's a toughie!

5. What is a favorite restaurant that you could visit over and over and never get sick of?
I really, really like "Kneader's". It's this amazing bakery. They have a few locations, but I am of the personal opinion that the Lehi bakery tastes the best. The have the most delicious paninis and soups and such that your little taste buds have ever experienced. And you know that's right!

6. What is one food you used to hate but now enjoy?
I grew up as a picky eater, much to my mother's dismay. And now...I'm kind of still a picky eater. But I like smoothies now! Mmm mmm. So good.

7. Fill in the blank: Star ________.
WARS! haha. I just saw those movies for the first time last Christmas. I finally understand what all the hype was about. I still need to see the 6th one, though, so NOBODY tell me how it ends:)

Click on the image below for other super duper link ups
and have a lovelee day!

-Lee

11 comments:

  1. hahaha! You saw star wars for the first time last Christmas? That's crazy. i love that picture of you, too too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? My dad's always been a fan but for some reason us Esplin gals never saw it until last year. But I promise I love them now!

      Delete
  2. I can't believe you just saw Star Wars for the first time less than a year ago!? I grew up with a ton of cousins, mostly boys so it was either Star Wars or Indiana Jones that they would watch when the family would get together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? My poor dad...we have a house full of ladies, so that's probably a big reason we never saw the movies until last year. I love them now, though! Does that count? :)

      Delete
  3. I like the word "mimmies." It's so cute and fun. I'm going to have to think up a way to use that in everyday conversation : ]

    And you better watch the 6th one soon! I personally don't think it's the best one, but how could you handle not knowing what happens? You'll like it, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I'm dying to know what happens. But my family promised we'd watch the last one all together, and that won't be until this Christmas, so I'll just have to hold my horses until then! :)

      Delete
  4. o i have to say first that i love your design and blog name!!! SOOOO CUTE!!! im here from the hop!! and i just saw star wars not that long ago too....my husband made me when we got married//haha
    come say hi!!!
    xoxo
    ash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you! And it's good to know that I'm not the only star wars sinner around town:) I'm stopping by right now!

      Delete
  5. oh my goodness.. that picture cracked me up :) I love your idea of a perfect day.. It sounds so ideal



    followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I'm glad it didn't scare everybody away. I still laugh super hard whenever I see it. Isn't spring just the best?

      Delete
  6. I am going to admit it okay nobody shoot me. I have not seen all of the star wars movies!! Okay I feel so much better now I got it out. I have seen a couple of them but not all of them. I need to get myself together and watch them start to finish.
    Love
    Patricia @ thettdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete