Visit the Shop

18 September 2012

Color with a Cause: Chapter 7

Wowza--I can't believe we're at Chapter 7 already! I decided to make this week's coloring page theme "fall", to celebrate the arrival of fall in the upcoming week. I think there's one Halloween picture in this batch, but don't worry, I'm saving the others for October---My roommate might have been a little disgusted when she saw me drawing Halloween things already. If she only knew that I've also done my Thanksgiving ones, too! haha. I've also had a few requests sent in which was SUPER fun for me. If you have anything you want me to doodle, let me know!

 [you can email me at howlovee(at)gmail(dot)com with your request]





Remember, please, that I ask that in exchange for these pages you would:
1) Donate any amount to Primary Children's Hospital
2) Donate any amount to your favorite Children's hospital or charity
-or-
3) Find some other way to "pay it forward"


Keep spreading the word! I'm so grateful for all of you who are!

You might also be interested in:
I hope you have a very lovelee day!
-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment