Visit the Shop

04 September 2012

Dang Good Chicken

I'd first like to start off by apologizing for the lack of "Color with a Cause" pages for this week. I PINKY SWEAR they'll be up by Thursday afternoon. I drew them all up this weekend and then left them up at my house, un-scanned in. Now I'm back at my apartment and wishing I could apparate or teleport or something:) So please oh please check back on Thursday for those.
 
Moving on, I thought I'd share a little some'n some'n with you. Remember my dang good smoothies? Well, today I thought I'd share a recipe I came up with today for Dang Good Chicken. And it couldn't have been easier:
 
you will need
-3 Frozen Chicken Breasts
-Cream of Mushroom (1 Can)
-a few Tbs. of Italian Salad Dressing
-1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese.
 
Here's what you do: Put it in the crock pot on low for 2-4 hours or until the chicken is thoroughly cooked.
 
Couldn't be simpler, right? Or more delicious, let me assure you.
Here's what you should do while you're waiting: go see the new spider man movie. Man oh man, he is FINE! and it's a really good movie over all, I think:) have you seen it yet? I just barely saw it this weekend....twice, actually. I couldn't resist seeing it the second time for a $1.50:)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment