Visit the Shop

03 October 2012

7 Questions #25

Some friends and I went and frolicked in the fall leaves up the canyon this past Sunday. Our friend Robert got this funny picture of my roommate Hayley and I as we were trying to get a "jumping picture"

too good, right? Also, I forgot how stinking tall she is (...or...how short I am...) until I see a picture of the two of us together. Also, what the heck am I doing with my hands? The world may never know.

1. Who is your celebrity doppelganger?
Uhh... Agnes. Yes, From Despicable Me... :)

haha! I've also been told I look like Donna Reed, which totally made my LIFE! I love her. We've both got the hair swoop goin' on. But she's like a billion times classier than me. It's my dream to be her. Seriously.

2. What's the farthest you've ever been from home?

Korea! ...but technically we were living there at the time. But it's still cool:)

3. Fill in the blank: Fall ______.
leaves! they're so stinking pretty this time of year.

4. Would you rather have arms so long they touched the ground or feet the same length as your legs?
Wow. Either would be incredibly awkward...I'm going to go with feet the same length as my legs.

5. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Well, after I snooze like FIVE times....I roll out of bed and get dressed and ATTEMPT to do my hair. It has a mind of its own, I assure you. Also, I am NOT a morning person. Or a night person. I'm a middle-of-the-day person. And you know that's right:)

6. Apple Cider or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate, man! That stuff is the best! But only when I'm in the mood for it...have you tried drinking it through a grasshopper cookies? SOOO good.

7. Would you rather start your life over (baby) or jump to the end of it (old-->death)?
Uh...I don't think I'm ready to die. I think I should probably get married first. I'd say that if I could remember everything I know know, I'd start life over. Everyone likes a do-over, right?:)

click the image below for other great link-ups

and have a lovelee day!

-Lee

2 comments:

  1. drink hot chocolate through grasshopper cookies?! What?! I might like hot chocolate that way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korea has also been the farthest place I have lived. I loved it there and wish I can go back again.

    ReplyDelete