Visit the Shop

24 October 2012

7 Questions: Halloween-o-Fied


Isn't this fun? I'm not a Halloween person, but I thought I'd get into the spirit for Gentri's 7 Questions. Stay tuned later today for a super cool DIY project I'm sharing. That's right. 2 posts in one day.
I thought that I'd share this cute/funny little vintage Halloween card I found here in lieu of my funny picture of the week. Because it's still funny. And it's still a picture. See what I did there?

1. Do you believe in ghosts?
no...but I get scared pretty easily and can spook myself out/convince myself that something spooky is happening. Remember when I told you guys about the "mimmies"? Case in point. Granted, I was 5, but the basic principle still applies.


2. Do you prefer the cute or the scary Halloween?

Cute. Definitely. Lauren + Scary = not a good idea. Just ask the roomies:)

3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating?
I stopped really trick-or-treating in 6th grade, but up through high school I liked to go out with my good pals to the houses in the neighborhood that loved me enough to give us candy even though we were way too old.

4. Do you have any fun Halloween traditions?
My family has never been super in to Halloween, but we've had a few fun every-once-in-a-while traditions, like going to see all the fun decorations at Gardner Village, and when I was in high school my friends and I would get together every year and watch a classic "Halloween-like" movie at my house. Everything from Wait until Dark to the Labyrinth. oooooh yeah:) 

5. Share a scary local urban legend.
once upon a time, there was this little girl. She had crazy cool hair and loved to wear bows. She loved all of her friends and going to college and playing all of her instruments. Then one day as she went down to the deep, dark labyrinths of the school of music, she suddenly found herself face to face with a ghost! She shreeked, "AYE AYE AYE!" After the initial shock was over of coming face to face with a ghost, the ghost warned her of  the perils that awaited her if she chose to practice that day. As it so happens, the ghost had lost its soul practicing in that very spot. The little girl learned her lesson and never practiced ever again.

....yes, I did just make that up. Because yes, I am too lazy to google local urban legends. And because I don't want to get freaked out. And because I really hate practicing for hours and hours...but it's good for me.

6. Would you rather be haunted or haunting?
I would want to haunt people! It'd be so fun to tickle someone and watch them be so confused!

7. What's your favorite Halloween character/ creature? (dracula, witch, ghost, etc)
I like witches the best out of all of them, I think... mostly because every year I see my mom dress up in her glamorous witch attire for the annual Witches Party hosted by Gentri's mom. Trust me, she looks goooood.

Kids 1
via

Click here for other great link ups

And have a lovelee day!

-Lee

ps-don't forget to check back later for the sweet DIY I'm sharing with you guys. It's gonna be good, I pinky swear! Okay, okay: Here's a little hint:
see those shoes? ooooh yeah!! :)

1 comment:

  1. haha! It's ok, I don't like the scary stuff either. :/ I can't sleep if I watch a scary movie. Pretty Little Liars is as scary as i can get.

    ReplyDelete