Visit the Shop

20 October 2012

Changes + New Favorite Band

You may have noticed some changes happening lately....I'm in the processes of re-organizing this little blog. I'm trying to simplify everything so that it's easier to find what you're looking for. One of the biggest changes is the new Color with a Cause home page! (The link to which now resides on the right side of the page. It's a big yellow circle, you can't miss it!) I'm working on the "promote" button right now, so in the meantime, just keep spreading the word--have you liked Color with a Cause on facebook yet?!

Now I'd like to introduce you to my new favorite little band. They started out in my little college town, so that makes me particularly proud of them. 

I give you: "Book on Tape Worm"


don't you love them? Super chill, just how I like 'em.

Have a lovelee day!

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment