Visit the Shop

16 October 2012

Freebie: Don't Eat Pete! (Children's Printable)

I'm very happy to announce the first ever freebie Children's printable on this little blog. I've drawn up some cute kiddos for one of my favorite childhood games: "don't eat Pete!"
(click on image to view larger, right click, save as picture, voila!)

My favorite part of the game? Having an excuse to eat cheerios:)

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

ps- CwaC Chapter 11 is coming soon, I pinky swear...gotta go take a couple tests today, and then we should be able to rock and roll with that.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I just recently came across your blog, and I have to say... you are adorable! I love the way you write, and this game?! I'm dying of cute over load :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you just made my day so happy! Thanks for the love.

      Delete
  2. Printed this out for a church night in Brazil. They ALL loved it kids and adults alike, we spent over an hour playing it! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you guys had so much fun with it! Thank you for sharing!

      Delete