Visit the Shop

19 October 2012

I am NOT a One-Woman-Band.

 I'm going to let you in on a little secret: I might have a slight anxiety problem sometimes. This was one of those weeks where I just start feeling so overwhelmed with everything I'm supposed to do, or want to do. Balancing life is hard.
 And life is hardest when I try to solve everything alone. When life gets hard, I always seem to forget that I have the best family in the world, my friends are the tops, and I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and watches out for me. I am NOT a one-woman-band!
And really, what more could a girl ask for?

I saw this beautiful calligraphy work this morning and I just felt like it was perfect for my life right now:
Pinned Image
(it's even in my favorite color. Meant to be!) (via)

By the way, I took those pictures of my newest favorite instrument. Being an elementary music major, I get to learn a BILLION super cool, kinda-weird instruments. This one happens to be an "autoharp". And yes, it's on my Christmas wishlist. Along with a guitar, tamborine, and harmonica (much to my roommates' dismay!)

have a lovelee day, and remember to take it one step at a time!

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment