Visit the Shop

13 November 2012

Color with a Cause: Chapter 13

Hello! The long awaited Thanksgiving coloring pages are HERE! I'm also including a link at the bottom of this page to other fall-related coloring pages, in case you want even more fall coloring goodness for your Thanksgiving feast. I recieved a request to make up some Thanksgiving coloring pages and that was so fun for me! and guess what?? If you want to make a request, you can email me at howlovelee(at)gmail(dot)com      Enjoy!


And the other fall coloring pages (click on the image itself for the link)


Remember, please, that I ask that in exchange for these pages you would:
1) Donate any amount to the Color with a Cause Foundation

 
2) Donate to your  local children's hospital 

or

3) Find some other way to "pay it forward"


Keep spreading the word! I'm so grateful for all of you who are!

You might also be interested in:
//Chapter Twelve

have a lovelee COLORING day!

-Lee

1 comment:

  1. these are adorable! I love that you're making coloring pages!

    ReplyDelete