Visit the Shop

20 November 2012

It's Friday! (well....sort of)

Today has been declared as a "University Friday". Which means I only have ONE class. sweet. If I were having this conversation with my dad, he'd poke fun about how we have it easy these days and how back at the air force academy they had it so much harder, etc. And then go on to say how he had to walk uphill both ways in the snow to get to school. Dads are good for things like that:)

anyways, this is kinda what I feel like right now:

VACATION TIME! I'm goin' home. Hooray, hooray!

Have a lovelee day!

-Lee

ps-Remember that the Thanksgiving "Color with a Cause" chapter is still available to download for all of your festivities and merriment. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. My email is mynameisautumn@gmail.com. we just went Christmas shopping so I may not be able to purchase one now, but maybe later :)

    ReplyDelete