Visit the Shop

09 November 2012

Tune in Tonight! : Part 2 (+Children's FREEBIE)

So I've looked it up, and you can click here to tune in to our concert at 7:30 (Mountain Standard Time). 
it's super easy: just click on the link, select your desired stream method, and voila! Sit back and relax to some Mahler. By the way, it's snowing here. So if you live in Utah, sit back, turn on the fire, and relax to Mahler. Doesn't that sound cozy? AND classy:) Ooooh yeah. you're living the good life.
(where's Lauren? 10 points if you find me in this picture. 30 if you find me in the first one....hehe...)
(this is our little section after last year's big concert that I posted about here and here.)

to view the "easy listening guide" that I've made up for my family and YOU, click here. (I'm going to edit it to look prettier after the concert tonight...there's a bunch of scanning smudges and stuff. But it'll look good soon, I promise.)

have a lovelee day!

No comments:

Post a Comment