Visit the Shop

07 November 2012

You are so Loved: Freebie!

soooo...remind me that when I say "I'll be back later tonight to post this or that"....to not let me say that. After I finished watching the election, the speeches, took a shower and wrote a paper, it was WAAAY too late to be blogging. So...sorry about that!

 But to make it up for you, I have a FREEBIE to share with you today! I've been trying my hand at calligraphy lately and I just doodled this up for you to use for anything your little heart desires. Make it a desktop background, a card to a loved one...you decide!
Please Use for Personal Use Only. "How Lovelee!" is protected by copyright.

Click the image to view larger, right click, and "save as picture". Voila! It's all yours.

have a lovelee day, and remember: you are SO loved!

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment