Visit the Shop

12 December 2012

Making Good Photos Great

I am the proud new owner of my very first nice camera. (a Canon rebel T2i) I've been having so much fun snaping pictures of just about everything, and I wanted to share an easy way (3 steps, guys!) I always use to edit my photos. I've put together this little video for you guys to show you how crazy easy it is to make your photos look a lot more polished. It's under 2 minutes. Cummon. You know you want to watch it.

*note* I used photoshop (cs5.1) for this process. But let me tell you, it's not as scary as I used to think it was. I'll show you everything you need to know in the video, so fret not! If you're still a little weary of the big bad photoshop monster, you can get the same sort of results by using free photo editing websites (such as this or this) but you have to use their specific filters, which is kind of lame sometimes.

(if the video is super blurry for you, hit the "watch on youtube" button, and then change the resolution)

Photos edited using this easy 3-step technique.
 Isn't my nephew too too cute? See more of him here.
(this one of me was used for a white elephant gift. I signed, kissed, and framed it. They LOVED it!)

Works like a charm, right? I hope you have a lovelee day!

-Lee

ps- Happy 12/12/12! 12 happens to be my very favorite number. So this is kind of a big deal for me. Also because it means that I am exactly one month away from turning 20. 20! I'm practically ancient.

No comments:

Post a Comment