Visit the Shop

02 January 2013

My Sister's Wedding

Hello, everyone! I thought I'd pop in to share some of my favorite tidbits about my Sister Shaunelle's wedding! It was a really beautiful day for my family. We all loved it and all the great people who came to celebrate with us. I'm by no means a photographer, so when the more "profesh" pictures come our way, I'll share them. My mom, dad, sisters, and I---everybody pitched in to make this a really special night and I just loved every little detail, all so fun and enticing.

Enjoy:



(above: 2 giant chalkboard pannels that guests could draw on and write a note to the newlyweds. [yes, this one is mine!])

Above: This was my pride and joy. It was hard to get a good picture, but this was a GIANT wall covered in book pages. Took 2 days. Oooooh yeah. (Tutorial coming!)


Above:The topiaries were another fun little project I'll be sharing soon.




I drew up a couple coloring pages for a fun kid's table we had at the reception. It was a hit!

Two weddings down, two to go! (and eeeeek! I'm next in line!)

Have a lovelee day!

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment