Visit the Shop

15 January 2013

One Year Older (and Wiser, too!)

 This weekend was absolutely magical.
 I celebrated the big 2-0.
 Some of my very favorite people came over to celebrate with me and they made me feel so special and loved. Having good friends is the best, guys.
 I mean really....I would be lost without them.
(tutorial coming on these party hats, by the way!)
 Oh, Alyssa....
 games were played
 ....and lost. I love this shot.
 this one, too. Jenga's cool like that.
 We had a little gals-night sleepover to celebrate my last day of being a teenager. (Crazy, right?!)
 Then the next day we partied.
 really, really hard.
 And of course, I made some birthday wishes.
 We made this super fun cake with POLKA DOTS ON THE INSIDE!
 Does it get any better than this?
 probably not. (inspiration/directions here)
 voila! the party gang in our festive hats and deliciouso cake.
have a lovelee day!

-Lee

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a blast! Wish I was invited! :-/ Happy Belated birthday and welcome to the roaring 20s!



    ♥Janette
    http://janettelane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The roaring 20s! I love that! Thank you:)

      Delete
  2. This is the cutest, most gorgeous birthday party I've ever seen. I hope you had a happy birthday, my grown up beehive friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a wonderful, fantastic, exciting birthday with a delicious cake! I miss you, Lauren, and I am so happy you had a fun time :) Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete