Visit the Shop

29 January 2013

Triple Chocolate Pound Cake: Recipe


you guys. Trust me when I say that you're going to want this cake in your mouth RIGHT NOW. Because it is g-o-o-d. And I don't joke around when it comes to chocolate.

 y o u  w i l l  n e e d :
1 box devil's food cake mix (with pudding, optional)
1 box of instant chocolate pudding
4 eggs
1 1/4 C Water
 1/2 C Oil
3 C chocolate chips (2 for the cake, 1 for the ganache)
1/2 C Whipping Cream (for the ganache)
 Mix the cake mix, oil, water, pudding, eggs, and 2 cups of your chocolate chips together. Bake at 350* in a greased and floured bundt pan for 35-50 minutes (depending on your oven). Remove from oven, let set for 10 minutes, then remove from the bundt pan. Once removed, start on the chocolate ganache.

For the ganache:
mix your remaining 1 C chocolate chips and your whipping cream in a small saucepan on low heat until melted, then drizzle over your cake.
 mmmmhmmmmm. It's my mom's not-so-secret recipe to a quick, delicious, VERY chocolatey cake. 

you're welcome.
Actually, I'm off to go put a slice in my mouth right now. have a lovelee day!
-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment