Visit the Shop

12 February 2013

Color with a Cause: Chapter 16

Happy Valentine's Week! Is that a thing? It is now. To celebrate, I've whipped up some brand spanking new Color with a Cause pages, just for you! I know it's been FOREVER since the last installment, so thanks for being patient with me. I think I'm getting close to enough pages to start thinking about a full on coloring book. Hooray! (if you're new to Color with a Cause, you can find answers to all your questions HERE.)


 Remember, please, that I ask that in exchange for these pages you would:
1) Donate any amount to the Color with a Cause Foundation

 
2) Donate to your  local children's hospital 

or

3) Find some other way to "pay it forward"


Keep spreading the word! I'm so grateful for all of you who are!

You might also be interested in:

No comments:

Post a Comment