Visit the Shop

11 February 2013

Quote of the Week

I think this is one of my favorite quotes I've found for the "Quote of the Week" series, and it came in really good timing: you may have noticed that things have gotten more than a little sparse around here. This past week I've done a lot of stepping back and thinking about the big picture. It was one of those crazy weeks where I had to think about what was really important, and believe it or not, posting daily didn't quite cut it. I had a lot of things on my plate, and after a long week of praying and hard work, I think I know what's right for my life right now.

 But this week I should be back in action, and I even have new Color with a Cause pages to share with you, just in time for Valentine's Day! Thanks for being patient about this week. Remember to take life one step at a time, because that's one thing that really helped me out this past week. Baby steps, my friends. Baby steps.

have a lovelee Monday!

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment