Visit the Shop

17 April 2013

Meet Mini-Lee!

Hello, everyone! I'm starting up something today that's pretty crazy-fun. I grew up in the generation of "flat Stanleys" and I loved when I had a school project to send a miniature of myself to my different friends around the world. I still find the idea so magical. It's my dream to travel across the globe, but until I get the finances for that kind of thing, I'm sending out a MINI LEE to go on adventures for me!
I got the idea when my roommate found out she was going to Paris for Christmas break. I'm not going to lie, I was more than a little jealous. But I put that jealously in the trash and drew up Mini Lee and sent her on her merry way to Paris with my roommate. (and I'll be sharing pictures of her adventures there tomorrow!)

After that, I've sent mini lee to different places with many different loved ones (pictures soon! Woo!), and I've decided to have YOU take her on an adventure, too! That's right, YOU!

here's how it works:
-email howlovelee(at)gmail(dot)com to request the .pdf version of the image above. Print out the .pdf
-take loads of super fun pictures of your super fun time together
-you can even use the #whereisminilee for some instagram fun!
-email your photos to howlovelee(at)gmail(dot)com with a write-up of your fun time together
-check back in a few days to see your documented adventure here on the blog!

Alrighty folks, I'm expecting loads of emails from you, okay?!?

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment