Visit the Shop

04 April 2013

Tune in tonight! It's gonna be good.

If you didn't know, I play in the BYU Philharmonic. Tonight will be one of the coolest concerts of the year,  because we're playing Stravinsky's the Rite of Spring. If you don't know how big of a deal that is, you can read a little history on wikipidea if you want. That's where I go 62% of the time when I want to feel smarter. Long story short, when Stravinsky premiered this famous ballet, it was so off the charts crazy that it caused an actual riot in the theater. how cool is that?! Pretty cool. Pretty cool.

Well, if you're in Provo tonight you should TOTALLY come. 7:30 in the HFAC. You can still get tickets (I think it's like $10 for non students) in the balcony, but the floor is sold out. We're hoping to sell out the whole concert hall. It's gonna be crazy.

If you don't live in Provo, don't have $10, and don't have any other plans tonight, you can listen to it LIVE! for FREEEE! that's right. Click here around 7:30 and all of your wildest dreams will come true.

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

ps-that picture is from a little commercial shoot the Phil did last year. Those are my viola buddies. 10 points if you can find me in the picture! (tip: my face is hidden by someone else's viola.)

No comments:

Post a Comment