Visit the Shop

13 September 2013

Dreamy Lime Chicken: Recipe

 So if you're a long-time reader of this blog or one of my close friends or family, you know that I am just CRAZY about chicken. REALLY crazy about it.

Today I'm sharing a recipe I came up with today made all of my wildest chicken dreams come true. It's super delicious, satisfying, AND really, really easy.

Y o u   w i l l   n e e d :
-about 3 frozen chicken breasts
-a gallon-sized freezer bag
-about 1/2 C. Light Italian Salad dressing
-1 lime

Set the frozen chicken in the freezer bag with the 1/2 C. dressing out in the morning to marinate throughout the day. About 20 minutes prior to when you want to eat, take the now defrosted chicken and cut into small strips. I made mine about chicken nugget size.
Grill those strips up on either a grill or in a pan. When they're almost finished cooking up, squeeze the lime generously over the chicken. It'll make it mm-mm-good.

Serve as chicken strips, or over rice or noodles. Enjoy your dreamy lime chicken!
I sure did! (genuine reactions displayed above, obviously)

have a lovelee day!

-Lee

1 comment: