Visit the Shop

24 March 2014

A Little Sneak Peak (animation)

Today I'm giving you all the tiniest of sneak peaks.

My good friend/roommate and I made a little stop-action animation the other day with the train set and polly pockets from the days of my youth (ah, those were the days...)

When it's all said and done, it'll be an insider's (quite satirical) commentary on living in Provo. But right now, it's just a really cute train set to really cute music. So I thought I'd share. Enjoy!


(Background music: Race Against the Sunset by Lullatone, from their album Summer Songs. They are seriously THE coolest band.)

Have a lovelee day!

-Lee

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Once I "tried" to do a stop motion with shoes but I totally gave up - it takes forever xD
    Hats off to you guys! <3

    ReplyDelete