Visit the Shop

13 May 2014

Ice Cream (animation)

Hello there, wide world! I have had quite a bit of spare time on my hands since the semester let out, so yesterday I created this summery animation. It actually took me all day, so it's kind of funny that it's only a minute long. Oh well, I really enjoyed making it. AND I listened to Harry Potter, Book V while making it, so it's really a win-win situation, right?
video
(music by the Preservation Hall Jazz Band, "Ice Cream")

This is my fourth little animation I've made, and I've got to say that it is one of the greatest things for me to do to exercise my creativity and imagination. I can feel my brain going 100 mph while I create these short films, and that is such a beautiful thing. I'm excited to continue to learn and progress and create more in the future.

I must say that I missed my little helper (my younger sister, Rachel. She's the best.) while I was running between the chalkboard and the camera about a million times. She was at school while I made this, and her absence was definitely felt. (Beyond being brilliant behind the camera, she also has some killer creative ideas of her own.)


Have a lovelee day, and go eat some ice cream!

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment